Information about the Moravian Church (Unitas Fratrum)
- Moravian: A Short History of the Moravian Church This Short History was written in 1957 by the late Bishop Herbert Spaugh. It is continually revised and updated. It has been on-line since 1996, and has been viewed by as many as 1,200 people per month.
- Moravian: The Ground of the Unity Though not a Confessional Church, the Moravian Church also known as the Unitas Fratrum uses this document as a theological guide.
- Moravian: Covenant for Christian Living The Covenant for Christian Living is the guide to our life together as individuals, families, and worshiping communities within the Moravian Church.
- Moravian: Baptism in the Moravian Church An official statement on the meaning of Christian Baptism as practiced in our denomination.
- Moravian: Churches Doing Evangelism Today An article on Church Growth within the Moravian Church in America. New Philadelphia is one of the highlighted congregations.
Information for our Members, Friends, & Visitors
- NPMC: Introduction & Guidebook for Members, Friends and Visitors! A Complete Guidebook for those who are interested in taking advantage of the many worship, learning, fellowship, and service opportunities at New Philadelphia.
- NPMC: Church Calendar A Link to the Church’s On-Line Calendar. It is updated virtually everyday.
- NPMC: Church Constitution A Copy of the Rules & Regulations of New Philadelphia Moravian Church. We use it to govern ourselves as fairly as possible.
- NPMC: Christian Education Constitution The Rules & Regulations that guide our Christian Education Committee.
- NPMC: Youth Constitution The Rules & Regulations that guide our Youth Committee in its work.
- NPMC: Liability Release Form Use this form if your child is participating on an outing with our youth.
- NPMC: Safe Sanctuary Policy A policy developed by our Human Resources Advisory Committee, approved by our Joint Board and mandated by our Synod to insure adults and children are in healthy and supportive relationships during times of worship, study and fellowship.
- NPMC: Membership Application PDF Use this form to electronically submit your membership application after speaking with a pastor about membership.
- NPMC: Membership Application MSWord 97 or Later Use this form to fill out your membership application in a Word Form Document which you can then email to our Church Secretary via the included link.
Interested in Our Church Property?
- NPMC: Use of the Church Property A paper describing how we use and care for our church’s building. This document is very useful for those who are planning a wedding or other event at New Philadelphia.
- NPMC: Property Request Form Fill out this form and submit it on-line if you wish to reserve a room in the church. (You may also fill it out, print, and fax it – number provided on form.)
- NPMC: Wedding Contract Rules & Regulations for having your wedding at New Philadelphia. This document was prepared by our joint board to insure that everything goes exactly right with your wedding.
- NPMC: Marriage Ceremony The Marriage Ceremony ordinarily used by our pastors. Use it to help plan your wedding.
- NPMC: Using the TV/Monitor A paper describing how to use the TV/Monitor for those who reserve the Banquet Room.
Church Leadership – Boards & Committee Information
- NPMC: Strategic Goals Distilled from several dozen Tactical Goals that grew out of a weekend planning retreat.
- NPMC: Board Members This list includes the year that an officer finishes his or her term.
- NPMC: Committee Appointments A list of all the committees that serve New Philadelphia, including the names of those that chair and serve on the committees.
- NPMC: Greeters List The Elder & Trustee Greeter Assignments for 2019
Questions about Funerals or our Graveyard?
- NPMC: Funeral and Graveyard Regulations This is a guide for members planning interments in our graveyard or placements in our columbarium.
- NPMC: Pre-Planned Funeral Forms At the request of several members, we have started to update our file of Pre-Planned Funeral Services. If you are interested, download the PDF file, print it, fill it out, and put it in the mail or drop it by the church office.