Pastor Gray will be offering a Weekly Wednesday Reflection throughout the remaining weeks of Lent. This will be shared via Zoom every Wednesday at 12:00 noon beginning on March 10th, and will last about 30 – 40 minutes. It will be a time for:
- reflecting on God’s word
- focusing on the cross of Christ
- seeking personal healing and restoration
- making room for hope and joy in our lives
- growing spiritually through community and fellowship with one another
- remembering the stories of Jesus’ journey
- preparing our hearts for the glorious celebration of our Lord’s resurrection.
You may join in this time by using the following link:
https://zoom.us/j/91516862339 Meeting ID: 915 1686 2339
You are also invited to go ahead and sign in to this same link at 11:00 a.m. every Wednesday to watch the Day of Prayer Services sponsored by the Provincial Women’s Board together. Pastor Gray will share the Live stream on his screen.
So, you have 3 options:
- Sign in at 12:00 noon for the Lenten Reflection time with Pastor Gray
- Sign in at 11:00 a.m. to watch the Day of Prayer Service and then stay on for the Reflection time.
- Sign in at 11:00 a.m. to watch only the Day of Prayer Service
These are the services that will be shared:
March 10, 11:00 A.M. Calvary Moravian, Speaker: Rev. Adam Goodrich.
March 17, 11:00 A.M. Fairview Moravian, Speaker: Rev. Jeff Carter.
March 24, 11:00 A.M. Konnoak Moravian, Speaker: Rt. Rev. Carol Foltz.
Every Sunday during Lent, we will have a Mission Moment that focuses on the ministries that are highlighted on the previous Saturday in our Lenten Devotional Guide.
March 7: Education and Youth (Greek Intervarsity and Winston-Salem Street School)
March 14: International Mission Support (Sierra Leone; Manous; Iobst; Ray of Hope)
March 21: International Mission Support (Raifords; Thiessens; Amani; ARMF)
March 28: Homelessness (City With Dwellings; Samaritans Inn; Winston-Salem Rescue
Mission; Solus Christus)
Beginning on Wednesday, March 10th, at 7:00 p.m., our Justice and Reconciliation Team will be offering the series, “A New Way of Being: From Confession to Hope.” You are invited to join these Zoom sessions and watch the series together. Here is the link:
Stay tuned for news about our plans for Holy Week and Easter Sunday!