1. Let each of you look to the interests of others. Pray for Michael and Brenda Brent in Croatia.
2. Teach me good judgment and knowledge. Pray for Charlie and Vicki Brent in Texas.
3. Lord, teach us to love each as family. Pray for Safiatu Braima in Sierra Leone.
4. I have plans for your future with hope. Pray for Moravians in Peru.
5. The name of the Lord is a strong tower. Pray for the Thiessens in Mexico.
6. Nations and kings will come to your light. Pray for the Teshes in Kenya
7. Sunday We proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord. Pray for Alas de Socorro in Honduras.
8. O Lord, you are our God. Pray for Armando Rusindo Foundation and Cuba.
9. You are all children of light. Pray for Justin Rabbach (BWM).
10. Those who abide in God abide in Love. Pray for the Sineaths in Campus Outreach.
11. Practice hospitality. Pray for Annie B Missions (Star Mountain).
12. Whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s. Pray for Steve and Ann Marx (MAF).
13. Say, ”If the Lord wishes, we will do this or that.” Pray for the Harrisons with Greek University.
14. Sunday. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it. Pray for Unity Women’s Desk.
15. We can not keep from speaking about what we have seen and heard. Pray for the Hoffmans in HIV/AIDS Ministry.
16. Show me your glory, oh Lord. Pray for Brian and Heather Marx (MAF).
17. You are the God who sees me. Pray for Jenna and Andrew Craver in Alaska.
18. The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps. Pray for Alan and DeeDee in France.
19. Keep my statutes, I am the Lord who sanctifies you. Pray for Kevin and Charity in the Middle East.
20. Jesus was asleep in the stern in the midst of the storm. Pray for Dr. Benno and Teresa Marx.
21. Sunday. Create in me a clean heart and a right spirit, oh God. Pray for Moravian volunteers.
22. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Pray for Adopt A Village in Tanzania.
23. Be strong and courageous. Pray for those still suffering loss due to disasters.
24. All belong to you, and you belong to Christ. Pray for Moravian ministers and for the churches needing them to bring God’s word.
25. Do not forsake me, O God of my salvation. Pray for the food programs taking care of those needing good nutrition.
26. Repent and do the works that you did at first. Pray that our country will turn back to God.
27. Do not exalt yourself, forgetting the Lord your God. Pray for all those suffering from the COVID-19 virus.
28. Palm Sunday. Deliverance belongs to the Lord. Pray for the leaders of our churches and our country.
29. The Lord will be king over all the earth. Pray for medical personnel serving in the war against Covid-19.
30. Jesus received honor and glory from God the Father. Pray for PEC members and other church leaders
31. Do not let your heart envy sinners . Pray for Police and Firefighters everywhere.