Register to Attend Worship
If you would like to attend the 10:00 a.m. IN PERSON worship service on Sunday, November 15, we ask you to register online. You may sign in digitally by going to newphilly.org and following the link that says “Register Your Church Attendance.”
Once you click the “Register Your Church Attendance” link, please read all the information and answer all questions, once completed you will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If anything changes and you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation, you may log back into Realm or call Rachel in the church office for assistance. *Registration closes Saturday, November 14*
*You will now you have completed registration properly when you receive a confirmation email.*
We are asking that you arrive between 9:45 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. to enter and be seated by an usher.
We want to keep our pastoral staff, musicians, video and audio technicians safe. And we want to keep each other safe. We will ask for your feedback and responses to share with the Regathering Team and with the Joint Board as we look at the next stages in our regathering in person for worship, fellowship and service.
Here are some ways we ask you to care for yourself and others while at worship today:
- If you have a temperature greater than 99.5, any symptoms, or recent exposure to coronavirus, are over 65 with underlying conditions, we appreciate your caring for yourself and others by not attending in person. We will continue to livestream (and save) the service on the New Philadelphia Moravian Church Facebook page and YouTube page for viewing. We will continue to offer the Zoom for listeners for those without computers or mobile devices.
- Please arrive between 9:45 a.m. and 10 a.m. for the 10 a.m. service. Use the center Sanctuary/narthex entrance (front door) and stay at least six feet away from the persons waiting to be seated. Ushers will admit you, then seat you. You may pick up an order of worship before entering the sanctuary.
- Please complete the contact information requested either using your smart phone or tablet for the link on newphilly.org or offering the information to a greeter who will have a tablet or phone at the narthex entrance.
- Follow the three W’s (Wear a mask, Wait six feet between you and others, Wash/sanitize your hands) while inside the sanctuary for the service and while outside before entering. (Yes, this does mean keeping your mask on while inside the building.)
- Physical distancing of at least six feet does not allow for hugging, handshakes, high fives or fist bumps whether inside or outside the building. Kindly try gestures such as hands to heart or waves to show your greetings, your care for others and your fellowship and friendship.
- Seating is marked and spaced so that you will be distanced from others and so that worship and music team and audio and video technicians are distanced. The balcony will not be available for seating at this time.
- A few singers and musicians will provide music. We will not sing together as a congregation or read aloud together during the service.
- At the end of the service, ushers will direct congregants to exit, starting with the last seated at the back and moving toward the front (the last shall be first). Please wait in your seat until an usher directs you to leave.
- A restroom is available in the narthex, the area as you enter the church building. Signage will let you know about cleaning supplies available.
- We are not able to provide a nursery, use of water fountains or use of the building except for the sanctuary where we have designated an entrance and exits. Please enter and exit the church only through the narthex. Ushers will help guide you.