1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Pray for Ukrainian refugees and the Moravian response in the Czech Republic.
2. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Pray for Michael and Naomi Woo and their missionary leadership course.
3. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Pray for disaster relief workers and Moravian Disaster Response.
4. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Pray for Michael and Brenda Brent in Croatia.
5. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. Pray for Louis and Susan Sutton in Singapore.
6. The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Pray for Charlie and Vicki Brent in Texas.
7. As you go, preach this message: “The kingdom of heaven is near.” Pray for the government leaders and unity in our country.
8. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Pray for short term mission teams.
9. Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Pray for Safiatu Braima and Sierra Leonne.
10. Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. Pray for seminarians and candidates for ordination.
11. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother. Pray for the Moravians in Peru.
12. If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Pray for the Clinica Evangelica Morava in Ahaus.
13. I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Pray for Moravians in Cuba and the Armando Rusindo Foundation.
14. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all you mind. Pray for PEC members, bishops, and other church leaders.
15. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Pray for Moravians in Honduras and Nicaragua.
16. I till you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Pray for the Raipur Foster Child Project.
17. The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news! Pray for the Teshes in Kenya and Ray of Hope.
18. It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Pray for Phil and Eunice Raiford in Mexico.
19. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Pray for Robert and Anne Thiessen.
20. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Pray for Adopt-a-Village in Tanzania.
21. Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. Pray for the Sineaths in Campus Outreach.
22. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Pray for the Unity Women’s Desk.
23. I will have mercy on whom I have mercy and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion. Pray for the Hoffmans in HIV/AIDS ministry.
24. That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Pray for Steve and Ann Marx with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
25. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Pray for Kevin and Charity in the Middle East.
26. As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God. Pray for Dusty and Christin Harrison with Greek Intervarsity.
27. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray for Brian and Heather Marx with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
28. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. Pray for Alan and DeeDee Iobst in France.
29. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building. Pray for Annie B Missions and Star Mountain.
30. Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other. Pray for the Board of World Mission.
31. Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. Pray for Estamos Unidos Moravian Ministry.