New Philadelphia Moravian Church is delighted to host Lovefeasts this year. We have options for people who are able to attend in person or folks may view through live streaming or watching the recording later.
In the spirit of love and care for one another we have outlined requirements to keep us all safe when attending the Lovefeasts that are in person and indoors.
Guidelines for Indoor/In person Lovefeasts (Registration CLOSED))
- Registration is required and available at this link Lovefeast Registration. We encourage people to register early. Those attending in person should plan to show their COVID vaccine card, if eligible for the vaccine; or present a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours, if unvaccinated or not eligible for the vaccine
- Masks are required inside the building.
- A nursery will be available with staff who will be masked and vaccinated.
- Since we are limiting numbers, we respectfully ask you choose one of the three services to attend in order to open up more spots for other members and for the community.
- Wrapped buns and disposable coffee cups will be distributed by Dieners. The baskets and coffee can be passed. People can use their own discretion to eat at the service or take it home.
- Lit candles will be used during the service.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the service.
We will celebrate with hope, peace, joy and love the birth of our Saviour in many ways during this Advent and Christmas!
The Board of Elders of New Philadelphia Moravian Church